Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cat File Manager Vs Container cats


All our cats but one, are container cats. They like to curl up in boxes and small things, but not Burt. Burt likes a nice clear space on a desk top. He will help you by pushing things off the desk to make room for himself. After all, the stuff should have been filed anyway, right?
I thought it was funny as long as it was on my wife’s desk. Of course I did not tell my wife that, but until last week Burt was only helping out my wife with her files. He then started helping me with mine. It was not as funny when my files were pushed off.
We gave him his own file box, but he will not get in it. He pushes it off the desk also. I think Burt has promoted himself to the Filing Office Manager and makes sure we file things on a timely basis. That may be a good thing in the long run, but yesterday I was ready to get rid of one of his 9 lives. I do not know where we got the picture below, but it looks like Burt and it shows Cat-a-tude! 
  
The others will curl up in almost anything. This is Betty White Bowling. I think I like cats in containers better than a file cat.
Lincoln and Cinnamon like boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment