Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cat,Cats, and More Cats

I thought 2 cats were more than enough, but we just got 3 more. My sister had 3 that I inherited, and with these three we now have 9 cats. The wife and dog do not mind. Me...I am undecided.

One of the wall hangings from my sisters place was "Cats are like potato chips...You can't have just one!" Most of the time you do not see more than two cats at one time. They all get along OK most of the time, and the dog likes to break up any disagreements they get into. The cats are not intimidated by the dog, he is just bigger than they are. The dog tries to herd them but has little luck.

I enjoy the show at feeding time. When Wendy gets the cat food bin out, cats come out of everywhere. She is like the pied piper. If she wandered around I am sure they would follow her anywhere.

The Cat Box or should I say Boxes are a different thing. It is amazing is all I will say about that! 8-)

Each one is an individual. I have to say each has its good and bad points, BUT with 9 of them both the dog and I feel a little threatened. If they all gang up on us, the dog and I do not have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment