Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Dad's 3 Jokes



My Dads 3 Jokes

My Dad never really told jokes that can remember. He had 3 that he used and they were the only ones I can remember that he told, they were his old stand by jokes. I remembered this when I realized I had about 3 jokes that I always use.

My Dads first joke was: What did the baby ducks say when they saw their mom next to an orange? Look at the orange marma laied.

The second joke was: God made her face, she picked her nose. This was his off color joke. This joke had gotten him kicked out of a collage English Class. He had put it around the bottom of a sweat shirt and the teach did not like it.  Dad’s brother told us kids about him getting kicked out of class. 

The third joke he had was: What is an expert?     X marks the spot and  a  spurt is a drip under pressure.
I not going to tell you what my 3 jokes are!  8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment