Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cat Dung Smell



Cat dung smell.

My sister would complain to our Mom that my brother and I would stink up the bathroom so bad it could not be used for an hour. I have to say both my brother would use the bathroom next to her bedroom just to mess with her.

My sister must be enjoying  and getting some revenge now that we have her Cat’s. I did not want to dump her cats at an animal shelter so we took the 3 cats in. I call them the Arkansas Cats. They are not like our Florida Cats. All three are even more strange than cats usually are. This is from a Dog Persons View. 

Newman is a big yellow and white Main Coon Cat. He is almost too big for a standard litter box and he only wants to use a freshly scooped box. I think he saves up going to use the box till after it is scooped.

When he uses the litter box, he does his business and then races out of the box like a rocket to get away from it. He will not cover it! His cat dung smell will gag you. The smell flows out from the box and makes the room air UN-breathable. You almost need a gas mask to go in and cover the thing. Even with the vent fan, it takes almost an hour for the smell to clear. 

My sister must be smiling when this happens…revenge at last! 8-).

We have two liter boxes, but Neman will only use the one that is in the unused shower stall in the bathroom off our bedroom. Thank goodness it has a vent fan. It is a bad layout for a bathroom. The toilet is right in front of the shower stall and it blocks using the shower easily. Thus it was a great place for a litter box.

The other two Arkansas cats also have weird quirks but that is for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment