Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wall paper shredder


Wall paper shredder...cat style

When you have cats with claws you expect to have damage to your things. Our one bathroom had nice wall paper in it. Why the cats picked that room to shred the wallpaper in I have no idea. That is one room you have time to sit and look at the walls and see things.

It first started just under the towel rack. You could just adjust a towel to hide it so it was not totally noticeable. Then it expanded to the whole wall…chunks were shredded off. 

I was at a loss for how to repair it. If I putt new paper up, it would just get re shredded. Wood? They would shred that too. The wife did not like the ugly panels you could get for bathroom that are almost indestructible.

I found a stack of ceramic floor tiles we had left over when we did the floors of the house. They are almost too large for wall tiles, but I had them so there was no out of pocket money to spend. And the cats could not hurt them.

I can do tile work, I just do not like to do it…it is not a fun project. It is most of the way done and I was taking a break when I looked up and found 4 cats all giving me the evil eye. I think they were deciding where a new place to damage could be found.
Evil little cats will not shred these...8-)

1 comment:

  1. Is this a real kind of paper shredder? Still I can't imagined this kind of paper cutter. Any way it's kinda cool huh!

    ReplyDelete