Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Plant watering



Plant watering

My wife is a Florida Master Gardner and she is always doing something her gardens. You can grow things he in Florida all year round, so it is always a work in progress.

Her work schedule is such that she asks me to water her garden. I am never sure how much to water and if I a watering weeds or “Her Plants”. I am good at doing both. 8-)

One thing I know is the water hose is always out to get me. If I turn it on without checking it first it sprays me.  If I have to put it down for any reason, it twits and sprays me. The hose is always catching on something or kinks or leaks all over me. The hose loves to Get Me!

I get less wet washing the truck than I do watering her Garden. I almost always have to come in and put dry stuff on or at the least dry off. I can also bring in more mud then the dog .
But it is worth it…I eat well, have nice flowers and it makes the wife happy. 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment