Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dog Would Not Get Out Of Boat



Dog Would Not Get Out Of Boat

We had a nice rain last night and when I checked the boats they all needed a little attention after the rain.

The Livingston had about 15 gallons of water in it to bail out and the others just had leaves in the scuppers. I started with the Livingston, and our dog Bosco jumped on board to help. He likes going out on the boat. I bailed the boat and went on to the 3 sailboats at our dock. The dog watched from the Livingston as I did the 3 boats. When I would get off a boat he would wiggle and wag…he wanted to go out. I cleaned the other three boats and the dog stayed on the Livingston. 

I went up to the house to use the rest room, and when I came out I still found him in the Livingston. I had been going out without him when I was trying out some new fishing stuff and did not want to hook him while I was trying the stuff. He was NOT going to let me get away again without taking him. *-)

I got the gas tank for the outboard and WE took a nice ride around a few oxbows and came back to the dock. I think I am spoiling him. But he is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment