Friday, October 21, 2011

Two AM and I am wide awake

At 9:30 or 21:30 hours I came down with a head splitting headache. I have had headaches all my life and most of the time I can prevent them from going out of control with out having to use RX Medications to do so. Not this one. The RX Med I have works in about 20 minutes but the side effects last for hours. The headache is gone, but my body feels rubbery, my eyes do not want to stay focused on things, I feel tiered, but can not sleep.

I keep going over things I need to do in my head, many things seem joined in a nonsensical way and all seem overly important. By I writing  them down some of the confusion goes away. When I look at the notes the next day they do not have much importance for the most part. Tomorrow I will feel tired all day with little energy to do much. Now my head has cleared up but I feel tired and I am wide awake.I figure I have another hour before I will be able to sleep. I will weed my e-mail, dump junk from some of my files and do little net surfing. This may just be a little productive time to do some of the non-important things I do not do normally. The headache could be my brain's way of making me shut down. I must really need to go sailing for a week or ten days. Now that is a good idea...Think positive...Put that down in my note to read tomorrow. Something good may come out of the headache. I feel better just putting the ideas down. I think I will just try for some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment