Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cat Names


Cat Names
We have more than our share of cats now that we took in my sisters 3 cats. You can tell who named the cats very easily.  My wife likes names that end in IE, my sister liked names that ended in ON.

We have Bettie, Montie, Inkie and Tookie named by my wife. The 3 cats from my Sisters are Newmon, Burton, and Grayson. I noticed this name thing the other day.  I do not think there is anything significant about it. 

When I said something about it to my wife she smiled and said: “You are like your sister and named the one cat Watson”. She had a point, even if I do not know what it means.

My sister's 3 cats are all noisy. They meow at every thing. Our cats are quiet. Her cats want to be next to you, our cats like you around where they can see you but do not want to be next to you.

We now have too many cats that look alike. I find I start calling out a list of names till I get the right one. Or I just call "Cat". The Catses are winning...they just look at me and flip their tail
      

No comments:

Post a Comment