Monday, July 30, 2012

Dog Gone Those Cats !


Dog Gone

I was having my coffee this AM and our dog Bosco was sitting next to me with his tail off the couch. The tail was wagging slowly back and forth, and two cats were watching it swing. I could just tell there  were evil thoughts going through Newmans head, Monty just looked like he should attack it because it was there. 

I told the dog he was about be attacked. His ears went up and his tail waged faster. Both cats went for the tail at the same time. Big old Newman got there first with claws out.  Newman grabbed the tail.

The dogs ears went straight up, then he went straight up, and then my coffee went straight up. As the dog went over the back of the couch and I stood up. Monty followed the moving tail straight up trying to catch it.
In the space of seconds the 4 of us trashed the living room. Newman was sitting there with a cat smile, Monty was helping Bosco check his tail out, and I was cleaning coffee off the couch, rug, coffee table, and me. 

The 4 of us looked at each other and I am sure 3 of us were thinking “ that was fun…now what?” The dog was still checking out his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment