Saturday, June 8, 2013

Yoga Stretching For Back



Yoga Stretching
I am crediting the tropical storm that just passed through our area with all its wind and rain for making my body stiff and full of aches and pains. I took a few aspirin and then thought stretching out might help. I went online and looked up some yoga sites to get some ideas for some back stretches.

I opened one site and it was all ad’s so I went to another. The next site opened with a photo of a woman nude doing an impossible stretch. The photo was well done, very artistic and not vulgar and it did catch my attention. 

The home page gave some reasons why yoga was good for you, how you should get started and what long term benefits you could get from yoga. I moved to a getting started page. It outlined a set of beginning warm up stretches’ that should be done and had a video that showed them. I clicked on the video and watched a very attractive nude woman demonstrate the warm up. By the end of the video I was warmed up. Next there was a sales pitch for a video collection on basic yoga on DVD’s. There was a video clip showing samples of the collection. I clicked on it. The video showed beautiful nude women doing yoga moves and stretches. It was well done and the nude womn did show the moves nicely. I guess that if they had been wearing clothes you could not see the stretches as well. 8-)

By this time the aspirin must have kicked in because I was feeling better. My wallet was not in the same room I was in and that was good. If it had been in my pocket I think I would have ordered the yoga set. If that yoga place had been a local place I would join it and probably go every day. The place must have a long waiting list to join…that must be the reason they sell the DVD’s. 

I decided I did NOT NEED THE DVD’s. I know we have a few yoga DVD’s already and I am sure they would be just a duplication of the ones we had, but just with nudes doing them. Besides I could always go back to this site to check how I was doing. 8-)

 It inspired the dog to do stretches also.  8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment