Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Wife's Tool Box

My wife loves tools almost as much as I do. She is fascinated with them and what they will do. Her tool box has a collection of hard to find specialty tools I have given her and that she has collected herself. I found early after I met her, that if I gave her a specialty tool, I could always find it in her tool box.

I get more than one project going and misplace tools. I end up looking for them at my different projects. By giving her a set of specialty tools, I know where I can get the tool I need quickly. If I leave her tool box out and open, I remember to put her tool back when I see the box out. If I do not clean and put HER TOOL back, I regret it. It actually is a very good system. I can always find the tool I need, and she always likes it when I get her a tool for me to use.
I do have to say she likes going to a hardware store better than going to the mall. You just gotta like that in a woman. 8-)

                                                 HERS                                       his

No comments:

Post a Comment