Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stainless steel bowls and the dog.



Stainless steel bowls

We have a number of large stainless steel bowls, many are left over from when we had two wolfs. They were fed and had water bowls of stainless steel. When we got a new dog, he used them but we got him dump proof bowls because he was a bowl pusher.

When Wendy was making Thanksgiving dinner she was using a number of stainless steel bowls to fix things in. Our dog Bosco was following her all around and was being under foot. I was told that if I wanted the dinner done I would have to get the dog out from under foot.
Bosco and I hung out on the couch that was across the Great Room from where she was working. I soon found that Bosco was most attentive when she picked up and used the stainless steel bowls. He even started to do the dog drool when she held one for an extended time. It was then I figured out it was the bowls that had him excited with expectation.

Bosco did get a nice meal served on his own stainless after we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment