Monday, August 6, 2012

The I in the bottle!

Both my wife and I need our glasses to read the names on the medicine bottles we have. We bought a bottle of Ibuprofen tablets and a bottle of Acetaminophen / aspirin headache capsules from our local CVS pharmacy a while back, and the to bottles have almost identical labels. We have to find our glasses to tell them apart.

My wife took a marker and put a big I on the top of one bottle and an H on the other so we could tell them apart. 8-)   If you turn the H 90 degrees it looks like an I   8-)

The safety lids are also a problem. We can not see the little white v's on the lid an bottle you need to line up to get the bottle open. I put a marker spot ton both so I can line them up better. This works most of the time.

I guess we are not supposed to over use the pain relievers. 8-)


No comments:

Post a Comment