Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A compass rose rug.

With my web site the Digitalcompassshop.com I guess you could say I have a thing about compasses.
We have a few compass rose throw rugs in the house.  I really like them but there is a problem with these rugs.  I get wearied out if they are not pointed in the right direction.  It dose not bother my wife but it drives me crazy.  8-)

When we got new neighbors next door they liked one of the compass rose rugs and I told them where I got it.  They bought one. When I saw it my crazy quirk kicked in and I just had to turn it so the Long point pointed North.  Their house not built so any side of the house is to the North.

They had put the rug in their entry way and lined it up so the rug was pointed directly away from the door.  It pointed about North East.  I admit it looked nice that way , BUT IT WAS NOT POINTED NORTH!  They thought it was funny that it I had to turn it so it was right.

Now when they come over to our house he has to turn my compass rose rug in the bathroom so it is out of line.  It is now standard joke between us about my North fetish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment