Friday, July 26, 2013

Alva Buccaneer



Alva Buccaneer

The news stories of Wienner and “Carlos Danger” have rubbed me the wrong way the last few days. I can only guess why his wife is sticking by him --is it him or will it be very monetarily beneficial to her if he becomes the mayor. Him not stopping after the first time and getting caught again speaks volumes. But that is what many expect from a politician…Right?  

I was cleaning the top side of my boat and Carlos Danger kept popping in to my head. I got thinking what good handle could I come up with for me. After kicking different ones around, I came up with “The Alva Buccaneer”.  8-)

It is boat and water related, Florida related, gives a vision of Pirate of the Caribbean and “Buccaneer” is less evil sounding then pirate. I would call the dog “The Pirate Dog” side kick so there was some evil intent inferred to add a little spice to the pot. The boat's name could stay the same…The Reefwolf implies giving no quarter. 
  
Now all I have to do is to send my wife an email and spice up her life and sign it the Alva Buccaneer ( along with a photo of Me and the Pirate dog Bosco).  I will end the note with: Meet me at the boat for Rum and Fun and an evening sail into the sunset. That should spice up her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment